Best Friend
Teacher
Babysister
Shy one
Sister
Student
Child
Best Friend:
Like everyone I also have been a friend or best friend and I also had one. In primary nobody knew as my friend and I were the best if we were just the opposite. She was crazy while I was shy. However we always did everything together and we moved in the house of each other. We played, sing, dance and watch movies together. I had really awesome times with her.
Sister
Being responsable and a kind sister has being my job specially when my younger brother born. When he was born I had four years. That´s when my responsability started. As older sister I also have to give my younger brother a great example but oviously in somethings is difficult because he copies me. For example, when I dont like something but he does and I say to my mom I dont like this soup my brother copies me eventhough he likes it. This is the reason I have to be quite by giving an opinion. In the other hand, I also have a older sister for her I am her little babysister in this case she gives me the example. But now I have grow so I can do things by myself without the help of my sister. As a sister I help my brother and sister to keep a scret from my mom and dad is the job of all brothers and sisters take care of them.
Shy One:
I have being shy for a long time. Now I am less shy and well is part of me. However, I was more shy when I was really young like when I was in Primary but now I am no so shy as before. I was quite and educated and was difficult to talk to others. And the worst thing were the presentations in front of the class or participate. But now I am not so quite, I have change. Now I am not the same as when I was little I no longer get nervous when I have to present something in front of the class. I also talk a lot to my friends.

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario