Accomplishments: when I enter to the Ballet Ecuatoriano de Camara. But it was difficult for the time i had to attend.
Conflicts: When my mom had a health problem. I was so worried and she stay in the hospital for a long time.
Fear: when thieves raided us in the street. I was in shock.
Luck: when I get hurt with a nail. Luckily it was not serious.
Enemies: when I was playing with my brotherbut a dog came out of nowhere. That dog was rabid.
Gratitude: when my dog cross the street with many cars. Luckily nobody ourage my dog.
Jealousy: when my friend became more friend with other girl. And she no longer payed me attention.
Accomplishments:
For a long time ago I have love ballet so I decided to make an audition to enter to the Ballet Ecuatoriano de Cámara to follow a more profesional way. When I was in Fifth Grade my mom told me if I wanted to continue the danse but this time professionally and I told her that yes that it would be awesome. So my mom and sister help me in the inscription. When the day of the audition arrive I felt nervous because there were too many girls that wanted to enter and from all of them only thirty or less were chosen. After a long wait it was my turn and also of other girls so we all enter to the room which was really big. The teachers that were in charge of watching and then deciding who will enter
were so serius and had loud and strict voices that made me multiply my nerves. When all of this was over and I had to wait like a week until a response and then go to the Ballet Ecuatoriano de Cámara to see in a board the names of the girls that had enter. My sister, my mom and I were searching for my name and from all of those names we find mine. I was so glad and contented.
Conflicts:
It was tusday or wednesday when my mom get sick in a sudden. I remember that my brother, grandma, mom and I were watching TV as always in the nights and we were laughing and talking. Then my mom went to her room to see her cellphone but then she couldn´t move because her right side was paralyzed and luckily my father get home from work and then my sister from the university just like two minutes after this happened to my beautiful mother. We all were worried so we get in the car and went to the nearest Hospital to emergencies. My father and sister were told that my mom had a stroke and that if we had arrive ten minutes later then my mom would not longer had be with us. In that moment my mom entered the operating room. At the next day me and my brother went to the hospital my mom was sleeping and everything went well. After this critical time and a long time in the hospital with my mom she was ready to go home with all of us again. Until today my mom continues going to therapy but not as often as before because now she can move her right side of her body and walk with no problems.
Accomplishments:
For a long time ago I have love ballet so I decided to make an audition to enter to the Ballet Ecuatoriano de Cámara to follow a more profesional way. When I was in Fifth Grade my mom told me if I wanted to continue the danse but this time professionally and I told her that yes that it would be awesome. So my mom and sister help me in the inscription. When the day of the audition arrive I felt nervous because there were too many girls that wanted to enter and from all of them only thirty or less were chosen. After a long wait it was my turn and also of other girls so we all enter to the room which was really big. The teachers that were in charge of watching and then deciding who will enter
were so serius and had loud and strict voices that made me multiply my nerves. When all of this was over and I had to wait like a week until a response and then go to the Ballet Ecuatoriano de Cámara to see in a board the names of the girls that had enter. My sister, my mom and I were searching for my name and from all of those names we find mine. I was so glad and contented.
Conflicts:
It was tusday or wednesday when my mom get sick in a sudden. I remember that my brother, grandma, mom and I were watching TV as always in the nights and we were laughing and talking. Then my mom went to her room to see her cellphone but then she couldn´t move because her right side was paralyzed and luckily my father get home from work and then my sister from the university just like two minutes after this happened to my beautiful mother. We all were worried so we get in the car and went to the nearest Hospital to emergencies. My father and sister were told that my mom had a stroke and that if we had arrive ten minutes later then my mom would not longer had be with us. In that moment my mom entered the operating room. At the next day me and my brother went to the hospital my mom was sleeping and everything went well. After this critical time and a long time in the hospital with my mom she was ready to go home with all of us again. Until today my mom continues going to therapy but not as often as before because now she can move her right side of her body and walk with no problems.

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario