I had attended to the Ballet Ecuatoriano de Cámara for three days but were long and difficult times because of the strict schedule in which I had to attend. I try my best to get there with my mother on time but I always arrive late. In the third class I arrive even more late and enter to another class really fast. In that moment I realized that was going to be difficult for me and my mother and father. Also because apart from all this I didn´t have the enough time to finish homwork. So I would be affected in both school and ballet.
If only I knew how to cook I could make the breakfast for mothers day to my mom and take it to herroom. Also I could cook for myself without the help of my mother or sister and stop depending of them. It would be better in that way they would not worry about me as they do.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario