The Strage Community
On these chapters many interesting and strange things happen. This community is a place were the people are ruled by other ones and they dont choose what to do instead they are assign different roles in the community. In this place people don´t talk about the differences the other ones because is seen as rude to call attention so nobody talks about it. Also it was awkward to talk about someones successes and it goes against the rules of bragging in the community. Another rule in the community was not to see someones nakeness unless you are a children or an old person. One day Jonas had a dream in which he wanted to bath Fiona, a friend and he wanted so terribly but he knows that to see someones nakeness was against the rules. That morning all his family talk about the dreams they had and Jonas tell his wear dream. His mother told him that it was time for him to drink the special pills that everyone drinks all the mornings. This pills help to people not having stirrings.
I reflect a lot on these few chapters and I think that the community has many rules and restrictions for the people. One of those was that people are not allowed to have stirings or have babies with the person they want and they can only apply for two children a girl and a boy. Also the kids doesnt have so much childhood because when they are eight they start they volunteer hours and got their assignments at twelve and start to train so in a few years they start working. " Almost every citizens in the community had dark eyes. His parents did, and Lily. But there were a few exceptions: Jonas himself, and a female Five who he had noticed had the different, lighter eyes. No one mentioned such things; it was not a rule. but was considered rude to call attention to things that were unsettling or different about individuals"(20). I think that is not bad to talk about the differences of the people because that is what makes us special and beautiful.
Finally, I think these community has a wear way of thinking and eventhough they want a organize place to live I think is more a place with different restrictions were people are not allowed to choose they own decisions. Also two question I have is why people are not allowed to have stirrings if it is part of the human nature? and what is the component of the pills that help people not to have them? However i think this book has many things I want to learn from Jonas community and discover who is the one that makes the choses in this place and why he/she thinks the way they do.
I reflect a lot on these few chapters and I think that the community has many rules and restrictions for the people. One of those was that people are not allowed to have stirings or have babies with the person they want and they can only apply for two children a girl and a boy. Also the kids doesnt have so much childhood because when they are eight they start they volunteer hours and got their assignments at twelve and start to train so in a few years they start working. " Almost every citizens in the community had dark eyes. His parents did, and Lily. But there were a few exceptions: Jonas himself, and a female Five who he had noticed had the different, lighter eyes. No one mentioned such things; it was not a rule. but was considered rude to call attention to things that were unsettling or different about individuals"(20). I think that is not bad to talk about the differences of the people because that is what makes us special and beautiful.
Finally, I think these community has a wear way of thinking and eventhough they want a organize place to live I think is more a place with different restrictions were people are not allowed to choose they own decisions. Also two question I have is why people are not allowed to have stirrings if it is part of the human nature? and what is the component of the pills that help people not to have them? However i think this book has many things I want to learn from Jonas community and discover who is the one that makes the choses in this place and why he/she thinks the way they do.

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario