Airport: first day on an airplane
Beach: ice cream all days
Colombia: trip
Dancing: audition for balletEye: chili entered my eye
First: violin presentation
Guayaquil: cousin and uncle
Hill: climbing a huge mountain
Ice: skate with my sister
Juice: my friend when I was little his real name was Hugo
Kitten: abandoned cat
Little baby: my brother born
Mama: went she was on the hospital
New Year: in mom´s friend house
Ocean current: when my mom, sister and I were carried by the current
Playing: on the dark flags
Quit: gymnastics
Restourant: unforgettable experience on a Chinese restaurant
Salinas: trip to salinas
Traveling: on train
Unique: friend Giuliana
Velocity: run when ringing the bell of someone´s door
Weird: dream
Xoxo: love the tricks I did when little with brother and friends
Year: new year in house of my uncle
Zoo: monkeys on the zoo
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario